Breezesta Product Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime Prorated Schedule as follows:
First 15 years, 100%. After the first 15 years from proof of purchase – A prorated credit, will be applied toward the purchase of replacement parts of furniture units. Credit will be based on the price shown on proof of purchase. No cash reimbursement will be made.
• 0 – 15 years = 100%
• 16 – 25 years = 50% of original purchase price
• 26 – life = 25% of original purchase price
The following product line exceptions apply:
• The Veranda Rocker product line will be free from manufacturing defects to the original purchaser, not transferable, for three (3) years for residential and commercial use from the date of original proof of purchase.
Should any manufacturing defect occur during the lifetime of the original homeowner, Casual Living will repair or replace, at its sole option, the defective furniture part or product. Casual Living shall not be liable or responsible for any labor charges or other expenses whatsoever in connection with repair or replacement of either the original or any replacement product. Casual Living also reserves the right to refund the amount paid by the original purchaser for the furniture product.
In the event of repair or replacement under the terms of this limited warranty, the original warranty shall apply to the repaired or replacement furniture and will extend for the balance of the warranty period in effect at the time the original product proved defective by Casual Living.
The lifetime prorated coverage offered by this limited warranty is designed to cover original individual homeowners only. In the case of furniture product purchased by or installed upon commercial property owned by corporations, governmental agencies, partnerships, trusts, religious organizations, schools, condominiums, homeowner associations, cooperative housing arrangements, apartment buildings or any other type of building or premises not used by individual homeowners as their residences, the warranty period will be five (5) years following the purchase of the furniture.
Outdoor Gas Fire Table Components and Accessories
Ignition and Electronics
Stainless Steel Burners
Tan Protective Fire Pit and Fireplace Covers
Glass for Glass Wind Guards
Glass Wind Guard Brackets
• Assembly or handling of the products, including labor and assembly costs, or defects caused by improper assembly.
• Shipping or handling costs of any approved hardware, part, or replacement product. There will be a one (1) year grace period from date of purchase on the shipping costs for any approved warranty.
• The application of paint, varnish, or other coatings or chemicals not approved by Breezesta.
• The application of heat or radiation from any external heat source, such as a barbecue grill, other appliance, or fire.
• Color or pattern variances between any part or any new replacement part or pieces. We will occasionally discontinue and/or modify products and/or colors. If the original product or color is not available, the warranty replacement item will be made at Casual Living’s discretion with consideration of comparable quality or price.
• Expansion and contraction due to extreme changes in temperature or humidity.
• Damage beyond material or and workmanship defects, including, but not limited to, neglect, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, accidents, acts of God (fire, flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, lightning, etc.) or environmental conditions (mold, mildew, etc.)
• Staining caused by rusted or corroded hardware or foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.) or normal weathering.
Casual Living Unlimited liability with respect to the Breezesta product(s) shall not under any circumstance exceed the purchase price, where that portion of the price allocated to damaged or defective parts or components; thus, the product, part, or component may only be fully replaced one time under the warranty period. Proper maintenance of your product is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This warranty is void in the event of abuse or neglect. The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.For service under this warranty, contact Casual Living at the address below. When submitting a claim, you will be required to use our warranty submittal form that includes contact information, item # and description, color, a written description of the defect, photos and proof of purchase including the date of purchase. Once documentation has been received and reviewed, if approved, the corresponding hardware, parts, or replacement product will be shipped. Shipping cost will be the responsibility of the end-user and is not covered (except for the initial 1-year grace period).
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you also may have other rights that may vary from state to state.
This warranty may not be modified, altered, or expanded by anyone, including product distributors, dealers, sellers, installers and/or Casual Living Unlimited field representatives.
This warranty is effective for products purchased after March 1, 2021 and applies to the original purchaser only.