Conditions of Returns and Exchanges:
- You have 30 Days from the delivery date to request an RMA.
- Items NOT eligible for return/exchange include products that are:
- Unboxed, removed from pallet, used, assembled, modified, or covered under manufacturer’s warranty
- “Special Order” items are not eligible for return/exchange.
- This includes furniture, custom made to order products, cushions, products excluded for return by the manufacturer.
- ANY and ALL SHIPPING COST(S) associated with the product will be the customer’s responsibility and deducted from the refund or credit.
- Manufacturer/distributor restocking fee(s) may apply.
- Refused or missed shipments will be subject to additional shipping cost(s) for which the customer is responsible for.
- All returns/exchanges must be shipped via the same delivery method or the return/exchange will not be accepted, i.e. freight orders must ship freight back to designated return address.
By proceeding forward with your request you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the Brandster Inc. Terms and Conditions, Warranty, Shipping, and Return & Exchange Policies at the time your order was placed. Returns/exchanges that have not been authorized cannot and will not be accepted.
Brandster Inc. is committed to your satisfaction first and foremost, and we want to help you have the best shopping experience possible. Should a product you purchase not match your expectations or needs, you may request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 30 Days From Delivery Date and a customer care specialist will be happy to review your request.
- Please complete the Return/Exchange Request Form here.
The return/exchange request process can take up to 10-15 business days to complete. Please do not request a chargeback of your purchase from your credit card company while waiting for us to process your request. Orders that are pending disputes or chargebacks will not be accepted or reviewed until the dispute or chargeback process is resolved.
We stand 100% behind our products and the manufacturers who produce them, and we will make every effort to resolve any problems.